Keifer is a single mom. Due to the pandemic, her work have been reduced from full time to 30 hours a week. She has not been able to obtain additional government assistance so she relies on the local food pantry to help supplement her family’s food needs.
She is raising a 7, 12 and 15 year old and would greatly appreciate help with groceries (especially to get fruit, vegetables and dairy product which are not provided by the food pantry), clothing for the children, cookware and other basic household items.
Keifer’s current needs include:
- Bedding (samples linked below)
- Summer Clothes
- 15 yo boy (M)
- 12 yo girl (M)
- 7 yo boy (size 12/14 – Large)
- Pot and pan set (sample linked here)
- Kitchen set with Plates/Cups (sample linked here)
- Household items (laundry and dish detergent, paper towels, etc)
- Shoprite gift card
- Target gift card
Consider teaming up with a friend to meet all of Keifer’s needs!