Andre has turned to the local food pantry since her $700 disability check barely covers her expenses and support for her two grandchildren (9 yo twins). She would greatly appreciate any help with groceries (especially to get fruit, vegetables and dairy product which are not provided by the food pantry) and basic household goods.
Andre’s current needs include:
- Queen sheet set (sample linked here)
- Pot and pans set (sample linked here)
- Clothing (9yo boy and girl)
- Stop N Shop or Shoprite gift cards
- Target or Marshalls gift cards
Consider teaming up with a friend to meet all of Andre’s needs!